Monday 9 January 2012

MCP Project 2012 -January RESOLUTION

RESOLUTION: the act of resolving; a judgement, verdict, or outcome; determination.


I have made a couple of resolutions for 2012.  One being to develop my photography further and others which I have kept secret.  Developing my photography further sounds like an unmeasurable resolution however I am participating in a couple of projects to help keep the focus on this resolution.  The theme for the first month of the MCP photo Project 2012 (a year long photography project I am participating in) is resolution and therefore fits well where I am at the moment.


RESOLUTION: 
 BK (Before Kids) Mr husband and I were a couple of degrees more sporty than we are now.  Like much of the resolution making population we have discussed making resolutions to move a little back towards this sporty lifestyle in the simple act of running. 

However little Miss almost 1 is pretty resolved to learn how to walk at the moment.  This raises the question for Mr Husband and I.  Do we put on the running shoes and get out there pounding the pavement?  Or, watch the miraculous transformation and the massive sense of achievement plastered on little Miss Almost 1's face as she cruises around the furniture with a huge desire to let go and chase her brother little Mr Almost 3.

Taking this photo I learnt a number of things.
1.  My floors are really dirty.  Another job to put on my list of things to do.
2.  Little Mr Almost 3 thinks taking photos of shoes is pretty silly and thought kicking over the pile was more fun.  I had to be quick but I bet real photographers don't have this sort of pressure.
3.  The new Asics running shoes Mr Husband purchased are a really ugly colour.  Honestly who works in their design department?  At least he probably won't get stepped out for his shoes.
4.  I know we will fit in a little running this year even if it is just running around after the kids and at the moment that is enough for me.

Disclaimer:
My running shoes were returned to the garage after this photo was taken and I know little Miss Almost 1 will never learn to walk if we put these shoes on her but they look really cute in the photo.

Other photos.





3 comments:

  1. Hello any fellow MCP project 2012 participants. Your comments are welcome. Tell me which photo you submitted so I can check out your "Resolution"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we kinda have the same resolution. I am number 62. I love your take on it and your blog is HILARIOUS. I was dying laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same resolutions! I'm number 207 (and a couple more soon). Love the colors you choose for your pics!

    ReplyDelete