Tuesday 10 January 2012

Once, Twice, Three Times a Little Lady

If I confess immediately that the purpose of this post is for me to show off a little is that better than just pretending I am not showing off?

As I have previously blogged (blah blahed) about, one of my goals for this year and the purpose of this new blog is for me to develop my photography skills.  This includes my knowledge of Photoshop Elements which is the editing software I use. 

I have learnt so much already this year which great and this photo montage thingie is one of the new things I now know how to do. 

Anyone doing the MCP Project 2012 challenge will recognise these.  Also check out thecoffeeshopblog.com for details.

Now I just have to learn some more about formatting my blog posts.  Anyone want to help me with that one?

No comments:

Post a Comment